Friday, June 1, 2012
It's summer! That means time to hit the lake, pool or beach, or wherever you can go to cool off with the kids.  One of my pet peeves has always been trying to keep track of my keys during these outings. They always tend to drift to the bottom of my bag, or drop out of my hands as I am trying to juggle all the towels, arm floaties, goggles and more.  That's why the Bling Time bracelet key chains are  so great.  You can keep your keys handy and be stylish at the same time.  Plus, at only $8, they make great gifts too!

1 comments:

Kim H said...

How can I ordered these? I bought one in 2012 and have loves it ever since, actually have my original receipt. 4 years later....time for a new one and to share for the holidays. Please reply via email:
Kmhanner@hotmail.com

Thanks!
KH