Saturday, June 9, 2012


I am so excited! We are about to have the biggest sale in the history of Bling Time Multi-Use Jewelry.  I'm not supposed to tell you how much, but I can give you a hint. It will be greater than 49% but less than 51% off every item at blingtime.com (hey, no one said I needed to give a vague hint). That includes bag bling, base necklaces, extensions, boot bling, key chains, watches, and watch bands.  When we say everything, we mean everything!   I know Christmas is still six months away, but this will be the time to start stocking up.

Why are we offering this terrific deal? We are celebrating our brand new website, our brand new video and our loyal customers.  To receive the code that you will need to get these amazing prices, you just need to sign up for our newsletter by Sunday night.  Then watch your inbox, because Monday morning you are going to get a great surprise.

0 comments: