Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm super excited to be heading to the Dallas Home and Gift Market next week.  We'll be in the Dallas area for over a week and at the Home and Gift Market from Wednesday-Sunday.  Luckily I have family in  the area to stay with and help out with  the kids.  I don't know how much time we'll have for sightseeing, but I want some suggestions anyway in case we can fit it in. What is your number one thing to do in the Dallas area?  Where should we eat?  I'm thinking we need some good old Texas BBQ, but where is the best place to get it?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't wait for you to come! It is going to be so much fun. Maddie keeps telling me that tomorrow is Monday and then after that is Tuesday and her cousins will be here! Then she says "Joey is really funny."

Unknown said...

Cheers for submitting this. This addressed a whole lot of concerns in which I had... Pet Jewelry