Sunday, May 13, 2012
I'll admit that technology often makes life easier.  What did we do before GPS, DVRs and smartphones?  I'll tell you what we did; we got lost, missed our favorite shows and had no way to entertain our children in line at the supermarket.  However, sometimes technology can complicate life too.   I miss the days when my washing machine didn't take an engineering degree to program correctly,  when ingredient labels contained things we could pronounce and when there was only one kind of light bulb to choose from. So when creating a line of multi-use jewelry, I wanted to make it simple.  I didn't want a complicated clasp or lever that could get stuck or jam.  That's why I chose hooks, simple hooks that are effective, unobtrusive and versatile.  That's why you can change a simple necklace to a bracelet, choker, boot bling or belt in just a few seconds.



0 comments: